Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Out of Credit Card Debt!

Yes! You heard me! I'm out of credit card debt ahead of schedule. Of course, as much as I wish it was because of something I did, it is really because of last week's insurance refund check. I went home last Thursday and deposited it. Yesterday it cleared my bank account, and I did a "click to pay" at Citi. The payment was applied today, and I now have a $0 balance!

It's actually not as rewarding as I thought it would be. Probably because I didn't earn the money like I had planned.

On the money front, my parents still owe me $250 (they gave me a partial payment this past weekend), I have a little over $250 coming from Dealbarbiepays/cashduck, and I should be receiving a paycheck next Friday or the Friday after.

Today is a good day.

All my money I would normally be throwing towards credit cards is now going in an account to pay down my student loans.

1 comment:

Sherrykins said...

Hi there,
What a great feeling to be debt free!! I'm happy for you.