Monday, January 15, 2007

Lagging in the posting

Okay, I'll be the first to admit I've been lagging a bit in posting this weekend, and it can't be blamed on school.

You see, generally on Fridays I tally up my running total of credit card debt, and savings. Then I add it to a spreadsheet so I can watch how my savings grow and credit card declines. But sometimes they go in the opposite direction.

I know that this past week will have been one of those weeks. My credit card debt total has risen in the past few weeks as I did not adequately save to cover my January expenses and quite frankly, I just don't want to see that at the moment. The beginning of the semester is stressful enough without the addition of some temporary rising debt.

This week though, I plan on taking a look at things, and transferring some money from my ING Direct account to my new CC Debt.

Maybe Wednesday or so, I plan on writing about the choice between dorm living and apartment living, and which options is best for me.

Today I spent an unnecessary $9.00. But it was totally worth it, I spent $2.50 on a parking meter for my friend, and the rest of the money going to lunch with her, but it was so nice to see her I didn't mind at all. Plus, I got some of the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat!

No comments: